Heroy Clarke MP
Political career: Currently serving his second term as a Member of Parliament in the St. James Central Constituency. He was Vice President of the JLP’s youth arm, Young Jamaica from 1996-2000 and JLP Councillor for Montego Bay South East (Rose Heights) Division (1998). MP Clarke currently serves on the following Parliamentary Committees:
- Internal and External Affairs
- Human Resources and Social Development
- Infrastructure and Physical Development
- Committee of Privileges
- Public Accounts
- Public Administration and Appropriations
- House Committee
- Constituency Development Fund
Profession: Customs Broker, Building Contractor and a self-styled farmer.
Education: Cornwall College, currently pursuing Law degree at UTECH.